Tristan Anderson CV Shooting Producer / Director
Profile : BAFTA Winning Director
With a passionate for making thought provoking, stylish, cinematic &
cutting edge documentaries for broadcast online. Ability to forge quick
relationships with contributors in sensitive circumstance.
Directed the award winning documentary ‘Sexy Girls Have It Easy’
Work reviewed & featured in The Guardian, The Sunday Times,
Masters Degree of Arts: Media Production
The Telegraphy, The Express, London Metro & Daily Mail.
Technically skilled with cameras C300, EX1/3, Sony Z7, Af101& 7D, 5Dmkii.
BBC Safe guarding trained for Factual & Children's Programmes.
Series Director: Just a Few Drinks - Evans Woolfe Media, BBC Two: Sep 2012 - Feb 2013
30 min broadcast version and 4 x 7 minute versions for BBC Learning. **Children's BAFTA WINNER**
A series of docudramas about the experiences of underage drinkers and the scientific effects of their drinking.
Shot on the Red epic with high end GFX. Online link:
Co-Director / Producer: Badges of Convenience - Channel 4: Oct - Nov 2011
Mini-feature on British identity within the world of Athletics - Online linkBroadcast during the coverage of the IAFF 2011 World Athletics Championships as a VT.
Shooting P/D: The Sound Of Change - Community Channel: May - Aug 2012
Documentary about the organisation ‘Music In Hospitals‘ which I also produced. Online link :
Shooting P/D & Creator : What Did I Do Last Night? - Current TV: Feb - Sep 2011
Factual entertainment series that follows young people on nights out around the UK, who are shown back the footage
of their night out / antics the very next morning. I created and developed this format from short documentary to
pilot to TV series which I series directed all 6 episodes. Promo link Broadcast in UK,
USA, Italy and South Africa - 6 x 30 mins. Show sold to Finland, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia & Estonia.
Director / Producer: Doc Heads Presents : 2011 - Current TV: July - Sep 2011
One hours programme showcasing British documentary filmmakers and their award winning films.
Including subsequent Vimeo best documentary in the world 2012 Onlin
Shooting P/D: The Next Generation : BBC Online: July - Sep 2010
A selection of short documentaries (5 x 5 mins) made in conjunction with young people of East London, following
Olympic hopefuls and those who took part in the 1948 games Online :
Series P/D & Creator: What Did I Do Last Night? Series 1 - Current TV : Feb - Sep 2010
Factual entertainment series. Broadcast in UK, USA, Italy and South Africa - 6 x 30 mins.
First Uk based TV show to be fully shot on DSLRs. I series directed all 6 episodes, as well as shooting 2nd unit.
Series 1 trailer Taster reel:
Tristan Anderson CV Shooting Producer / Director
I was commissioned to make seven documentaries for the Emmy Award Winning Current TV (Sky / Virgin Media) on a variety of issues. I was the main shooting P/D & editor on all of the following films
• The Day My Face Changed (9 mins): 2009 Film about young people’s experience living with facial scars and the worlds attitudes towards them. Online link :
• Why Am I Going Grey? (9 mins): 2009 What’s it like to live with hair that is much older than it should be and why
• The Dark Side Of Fame (11 mins): 2009 Carolyn used to be in a girl-band, ‘The 411’, but she never quite made it to
the A List. Years later, she's curious to see whether she really wants fame.
• Sexy Girls Have It Easy (8 mins): 2008 Does being sexy mean that life is financially easier? One girl goes on a mission
• My Drunken Shame (7 mins): 2008 Film that became the TV series 'What Did I Do Last Night?' Online link- Screened at Brit Doc Film Festival in 2009
• Cocaine Nightmare (7 mins) :Young fathers substance dependency :
• Free fall: Dive of Dave (6 mins) : 2008 Capturing an English summer's day, we follow 'Dave' as he embarks on his first
• I have worked as the London based production co-coordinator for New York based companies; C2 Creative,
Authentic TV, Portal Video, Atlantic TV, Light works and KPI Productions on the Food Network show ‘Ace Of Cakes’.
• Outside of my documentary directing I have co- directed a non-broadcast sit-com pilot for ITV development titled
‘Deadbeat’ set around a failing record shop. Link
• Directed, produced and shot a 30 minute on-line music show, with band interviews and live performances called• ‘My-UM Music Live’ Online link• Shot and directed taster tapes for pilot shows for 3RB Entertainment Los Angeles & Shine TV. • Worked on National lottery funded campaign films for anti gang culture with Students from Pimlico Academy,
• Made films for corporate clients and charities including; Age Concern, American Airlines, AmazonPR, Coca Cola,
Community Health Partnerships, Doritos, Dulcolax, English National Opera, Kick Starter, Nectar, NHS, The Open University, Oxfam, Pay Pal, The Princess Trust, Sainsbury’s, Umbro and University Of The Body
• I have written and directed narrative dramas that have screened at various film festivals.
• Directed music videos for Artists on Rough Trade and Universal Records : Online Link:
I also promote the work of other documentary filmmakers through the screenings, funding and networking organisation ‘Doc Heads’, which I founded. I have been a mentor at Sheffield Doc Fest, hosted Q & A’s and been a panelist on documentary related discussions at a variety of International film festivals, screening and talks.
Lina Prestwood Channel 4 Commissioning Editor Documentaries
Harvey Woolfe Evans Woolfe Media Executive Producer:
47 / Rev. Soc. Bras. Enferm. Ped. A alta prevalência de ascaridíase na população infantil tem conduzido estudos em vários países, associandoos aspectos nutricionais às infecções intestinais parasitárias. Entretanto, poucos trabalhos descrevem onúmero de crianças hospitalizadas com enteroparasitoses em diferentes locais. Assim investigamos a prevalênciade internações infantis
ONTARIO GUIDELINES FOR CLASSIFICATION OF PESTICIDES PRODUCTS Copyright: Queen's Printer for Ontario, 1999This publication may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes and with appropriate TABLE OF CONTENTS INTRODUCTION . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1SOURCES OF INFORMATION ON THE SCHEDULE OF A PESTICIDE . . . . 2CLASSIFI