Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.
CARDIAC MEDICATION INFORMATION FOR ADULT PATIENTS
(Brand Names: Zovirax, others)
What is this medicine for?
- used to prevent or treat infections caused by Herpes viruses or varicella (chickenpox) What is my dose?
_________ mg (________ml or ______ tablets/capsules) by mouth every _________
or apply __________ as directed every __________________ How should I take this medicine?
- Take only the amount prescribed by your doctor. This medicine should only be taken by the
patient for whom it is prescribed.
- Take all of the medicine. Do not stop taking it because you are feeling better; the infection
could start again.
- If applying acyclovir ointment, clean and dry your skin before applying. Wear protective gloves
when applying the ointment. Rub it in gently. Do not get the ointment in your eyes.
- If taking a liquid, shake the bottle well and carefully measure each dose using a measuring spoon
or medicine cup.
- Acyclovir may be taken with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine.
How should this medicine be stored?
- Keep medicine in its original bottle.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. What should I do if I vomit after a dose?
-If the vomiting occurs less than 15 minutes after the medicine is taken, take the entire dose again.
If more than 15 minutes have passed, do not take it again until the next scheduled dose. What should I do if I miss a dose?
- Take the dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, do not
take the missed dose. Never try to make up missed doses by taking extra medicine. What precautions or special instructions should I know about?
- Do not take any other medicines, including over-the-counter medicines, until you have checked
with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are planning to become pregnant, before taking this
medicine. If you become pregnant while you are taking this medicine, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Your doctor may change your medicine or ask you to stop taking it. What are the common side effects of this medicine?
- burning or stinging when the ointment is applied Call _________________ immediately if you have:
- itching or rash after applying the ointment
- headache, severe nausea and vomiting, or diarrhea after taking acyclovir by mouth
- changes in stools or urine
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
If you have taken too much medicine, call your nearest poison control center or hospital
This medication information sheet is a summary and intended for information purposes only.
If you have any questions, please ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Faculty of Resource Science and Technology, UNIMAS This course is a continuation from the basic course, STB1083Biochemistry. This course is designed to cover topics in thebiochemical reactions within and between the cells that will bedescribe in details in this course. Products generated from thebiosynthesis of either amino acids, protein, carbohydrate, fattyacid or lipids are broken down f
Oratorien-Projekt „Horror otii“ Text: Harald Bäumler, Musik: Christof Weiß Die Idee: „Zeit“ ist heutzutage ein sehr kostbares und knappes Gut. Unsere Epoche ist geprägt von Hektik und Schnelllebigkeit, was die viel beschäftigten Autoren selbst sehr gut kennen. Daraus wurden sie zu einer intensiveren künstlerischen Beschäftigung mit dem Thema „Zeit“, „Umgang mit d