Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.
Microsoft word - bio_iane_roulleau_gb.doc
After graduating in economics and management, Iane Roulleau studied singing
at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London and then at the Bastille Opera Studio in Paris. She took part in many masterclasses under the tutelage of Suzanne Danco, Régine Crespin, Michel Sénéchal and Graziella Sciutti, among others.
She has won awards in several French and international competitions: she won
first prize in the French contest “Voix Nouvelles” organised by France Telecom; second prize in the Tunbridge Wells International Young Artists Competition; second prize in the French contest “Tournoi des Voix d’Or”, and the special prize given by the Directeurs de Théâtre; first prize in the International UFAM Competition; she was also a semi-finalist in the International Voice Masters Competition of Monte Carlo.
Iane has given concerts in Paris at the Bastille Opera Amphitheatre, in Tangiers,
Casablanca, London, in Ramatuelle with J.-Ph. Collard and P. Meyer, as well as at many other summer festivals.
Since 1995 she has performed regularly in productions of major oratorios such as
the Stabat Mater by Pergolese; Exultate Jubilate, C minor and C major Masses, and the Requiem by Mozart; Magnificat by Bach; cantatas and Gloria by Vivaldi; and the Brahms German Requiem.
She has sung la Musica (Orfeo
- Monteverdi), Constance (Les Dialogues des
- Poulenc) with the Paris Opera Orchestra; Héro (Béatrice et Bénédict
- Berlioz) in Colmar, Mulhouse, and in the Ile de France; Nanetta (Falstaff
- Verdi), Clorinda (Cenerentola
- Rossini) in Lisbon; Cupidon-Amitta (Der Geduldige Socrates
- Telemann) conducted by J.C. Malgoire in Warsaw and Magdeburg, broadcast by France Musique in November 1997; Les Noces
by Stravinski conducted by M. Janowski with the Radio France Philharmonic Orchestra; Susanna (Le Nozze di Figaro
- Mozart) on tour in France; Serpina (La Serva Padrona
- Pergolese), and Frasquita (Carmen
- Bizet) in Nancy and Marseille Opera Houses and with the Iceland Symphony Orchestra in Reykjavik; Le Martyr de St Sébastien
by Debussy conducted by G.Prêtre in La Scala, Milan; Elsbeth (Fantasio
- Offenbach) in Rennes, Angers, Tours und Nantes Opera Houses, a comic opera broadcast by France Musique in November 2000; the first Lady (The Magic Flute
- Mozart) in Paris with the Gruss circus, broadcast on French television in December 2001.
In July 2003 she sang in Micromégas by P. Méfano at the Montpellier Festival. In
December 2003 she sang Berta (Il Barbiere di Siviglia
- Rossini) with the Opéra de Chambre de France in Menton.
In January/February 2004 she sang in A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Mendelssohn with the Lamoureux Orchestra conducted by Y. Sado in the Champs Elysées Theatre, the Caen Theatre and during the French event “Les Folles Journées” in Nantes.
She has recorded the complete work of Germaine Tailleferre’s Melodies for
with the French baritone Mario Hacquard, and took part in the recording of L’Arlésienne
by Bizet conducted by J.C. Malgoire for Audivis. She recently took part in the recording of Micromegas by P. Mefano with 2E2M Ensemble for Assaï.
http://www.ianeroulleau.com/ contact e-mail : email@example.com
24 Hour Pack List Items marked with a * are required for the Personal First Aid Kit ___ *1- Container or bag suitable for kit. (commercial kits are OK). ___ *4- OTC pain reliever tablets. (Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, etc.). ___ *4- Antacid Tablets. (Tums, Rolaids, Pepsid, etc.). ___ *2- Antiseptic cleansing pads. (Betadine, Castile soap, etc.). ___ *1- Antiseptic ointment. (Neosporin Triple
Pharmaceutical Services – Jail Health The intent of this addendum is to make the following change and clarifications to the specifications: 1. Sealed proposals shall be received no later than: 2:00 P.M., Tuesday, August 30, 2004 September 7, 2004 MARK ENVELOPE: Pharmaceutical Services-Jail Health, RFP# 06-04-1626 Requests for clarification and questions from vendor and answers. Drug