Microsoft word - up date.doc
UP DATE #1 – 2/23/10
Excitement is building for the 4th annual High Profile Adventure Camp. New for 2010, the Lightning Strikes Adventure Race will be held on Sunday. Please review closely the following very important up dates.
• The camp is nearly sold out. If you are planning on attending, please
don’t want for the last minute to register.
• You will be staying in cabins. The cabins are modernized yet rustic. The
bunks are wood with a vinyl mattress. There is an electric space heater in each cabin. The cabins are scattered in the woods throughout the camp. New for 2010 is the construction of two new cabins.
• Please forward to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your cabin mate(s)
• The shower/bathroom facilities are scattered throughout the camp. They
were constructed last year and are heated and very modern with plenty of hot water.
• When arriving at the camp, park in the main lot. Check in at the 4
Seasons Lodge, the large new facility located west of Sinnissippi Lodge.
• Please plan on arriving as early Friday afternoon as possible to help
spread out the check-in process. If you arrive after 6:15 you can check-in after the evening presentations.
• As a reminder, all camp participants must purchase a United States
Adventure Racing Association membership. If you prepaid at www.getmeregistered.com, you will only need to complete the application on check in. If you didn’t prepay, you apply at check in. The cost is $8.00 for the weekend (single event) or $35.00 for an annual membership. The annual membership includes a subscription to Adventure World magazine. The purchase of the membership is required to participate in the camp and in races per insurance company requirements.
• Bring note taking materials and a camera. There will be a tremendous
amount of information presented in a very short time frame plus the pictures of the camp, friends, ropes and the fun you are having are priceless.
• Active Endeavors will be at the camp with gear for sale at a discount.
There will be headlamps, rappelling devices, Prusik cord, shoes, clothing, carabiners, harnesses, climbing helmets, slings, Clif Bars, GU, electrolyte tablets, etc. The gear they are bringing has been hand selected by me as gear I recommend and use.
• The Lightning Strikes Adventure Race
will be an 8 hour sprint race.
The 8 hour race is going to be very challenging. It is geared for the experienced teams attending the camp. It will involve canoeing, mountain biking, Rogaine style orienteering, caving, rappelling, and ascending! It will be approximately 50 miles in length. A four (4) hour sprint non-competitive adventure race will also be held. This race is geared towards
beginning teams and racers. It will involve approximately 12 miles of biking and 3 miles of rogaine style orienteering. Scattered throughout the race will be fixed ropes. Plan on an EPIC rappel or two, caving, and possibly a zip line. I would recommend that you bring snacks for the race and electrolyte tablets to offset cramping due to the hilly terrain.
• The Lightning Strikes Adventure Race is both a Checkpointtracker Series
Points race and a qualifier for the USARA National Championships!
• For the teams competing in the LSAR, please e-mail me with your team
name and team mates. Make sure to register your team with Checkpointtracker to receive points.
• Remember to bring your PFD and a kayak paddle to the camp. There will
be a limited number available to use at no cost.
• There has been a tremendous response from our sponsors. Each
participant will receive a very valuable schwag bag at check in. Corporate sponsors include ZANFEL, SUUNTO, KEEN, CLIF BAR, and SPOT. Local sponsors include ENViROMARK, Orthopaedic Specialists, Active Endeavors, Healthy Habits, and Coffee Hound. Thank you to all and please use their products and services. There will be also be a raffle. Over $10,000 worth of watches, compasses, and other value gifts have been provided by our incredibly supportive sponsors.
• Plan on an EPIC! Tyrolean traverse. If all works out, it will be over 500’
long and 100’ high above the ground. Oh ya!
Everyone should plan on learning a lot, having a great time and meeting a lot of like minded adventurers. I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. See you soon! Gerry
Qualification of an exposure-categorical ordered multi-response population model of inolimomab in graft-versus-host disease Céline Dartois (1), Gilles Freyer (1,2), Mauricette Michallet (3), Emilie Hénin (1), , Isabelle Darlavoix (4), Claudine Vermot-Desroches (4), Brigitte Tranchand (1,4), and Pascal Girard (1)* Institutions: 2 Service d'Oncologie Médicale, Centre Hospitalier
Fußball Hentsch, Luisa Istogu, Donjeta Jacobi, Lara Knab, Julia Ludwig, Ida-Marie Martin, Eva Münch, Anna-Lena Muriana, Simona Schoofs, Johanna Selzer, Mona Sohns, Alesse Wierz, Lea 1. Platz Konfi Cup Bundesfinale EKD Fußball 1. Platz Konfi Cup Badisches Landesfinale Fußball 1. Platz Konfi Cup Kirchenbezirk Fußball Lind, Loris Münch, Anna-Lena Plagge, Valentin Rau, Artur Riel, Marcel