W ireless Personal Wireless Portable Amplifier General Features ● Rechargeable lithium battery eliminates al cables so you can take it anywhere! ● Smart charging circuit with indicator LED. ● High efficiency Class D amplifier produces 35W RMS audio output, maximum music output 55W. ● Speaker system: 5½" ful range. ● Selection of wireless microphone system: UHF (16 CH. switchable) or UHF/ VHF (fixed frequency) ● Anti-interference Pilotone circuitry provides superior wireless reception. ● Audio input：Mic in, Aux in, USB ● Audio output：Aux out ● Able to read digital music files via the USB jack with LCD displaying track information. Additional remote control offers convenient operation. P
● Two alarm sounds for emergency broadcasting. ● Echo controllable. ● Φ3.5mm stereo Aux In/Aux Out connectors
● Can be worn over the shoulder and optional shoulder bag (SB-61). ● Optional mounted on ST-30 tripod stand. ● Suitable for outdoor/indoor applications such as lectures, trade fairs, tours and election events etc.
Specifications Ampl ifiers CHIAYO ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD. OFFICE: No. 30, Lane 27, Section 4, Jen-Ai Road, Taipei 10685, Taiwan FACTORY: No. 88, Chung-Hsiao Street 2, Chiayi 60080, Taiwan TEL: 886-2-2741-5741 FAX: 886-2-2752-5242 TEL: 886-5-271-1000 FAX: 886-5-276-7611 WEB: www.chiayo.com.tw E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org W ireless Modulized Wireless Portable Mixer Amplifier General Features ● Includes an Active crossover and class D digital power amplifiers delivering 100w to the LF driver and 50w to the HF
driver. Giving a total of 150w of pure class D power.
● 2 power modes: Rechargeable battery & DC jack ● Up to 10 hours of operating time per charge with lithium battery and 6 hours with acid-lead battery. ● Smart battery compartment design for simple battery replacement ● The most compact cabinet with 8” speaker providing highly efficient performance ● Optional CD/USB/SD/Digital video player modules (including remote control) and digital recorder player module. ● Up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 16 selectable frequencies (optional) ● Auto Digital limiter design with 6 LED indicators prevents output distortion ● 3-band equalizer, BASS/MIDDLE/TREBLE and master volume control
● VOICE PRIORITY function automatically ducks music during speech (switchable) ● LOUDNESS function boosts bass/treble performance (switchable)
● LINE OUT (RCA) for external audio recording ● Multiple LINE IN options, 3.5mm jack/RCA, with individual volume control (stereo) ● INSTRUMENT IN provides two 6.3mm jacks for up to two instrument level inputs ● MICROPHONE 1 and 2 provide XLR/6.3mm jack combo connectors for wired microphone inputs with individual volume
● BASS/TREBLE and REVERB control for wired microphones ● REVERB with ON/OFF button to provide reverb control for wired microphones ● DIGITAL IN allows for playing audio resources from computer directly with USB cable ● ACTIVE OUT (XLR) and AUX OUT (6.3mm jack) for external active speakers ● Smart charging circuit with 4-step battery LED indicators and charging LED ● Tripod stand mountable with ST-51A
8"LF + 1"HF & electronic crossover
Mic in x2 (COMBO), Line in x2 (R/L, 3.5mm), Instrument in x2, Digital in (USB)
ifiers CHIAYO ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD. OFFICE: No. 30, Lane 27, Section 4, Jen-Ai Road, Taipei 10685, Taiwan FACTORY: No. 88, Chung-Hsiao Street 2, Chiayi 60080, Taiwan TEL: 886-2-2741-5741 FAX: 886-2-2752-5242 TEL: 886-5-271-1000 FAX: 886-5-276-7611 WEB: www.chiayo.com.tw E-mail: email@example.com
EXPLORATORY EVALUATION OF NOVEL, NON-HORMONAL MALE CONTRACEPTIVE DRUG PROTOTYPES ACTING IN VAS DEFERENS Nnaemeka I.B. Amobiab and I. Christopher H. Smith; King's Collegea, London SE1 1UL. Joanna Cocker, Melanie Wood and Ruth Turl; Royal Veterinary College, Hatfield Campus, AL9 7TA John Guillebaud; Elliot-Smith Clinic b, Churchill Hospital, Headington,
Lioresal® Intrathecal Underdose/Withdrawal In the U.S., emergency technical support is available 24 hours/day for clinicians managing patients with Medtronic SynchroMed® Infusion System implants: 800-707-0933. In other world areas, contact your Medtronic representative. E M E r g E n c y P r o c E d U r E The physician experienced with ITB Therapy should expeditiously attempt device tro