Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.

Orol.org

DRAFT MEETING MINUTES
Special Workshop Meeting – Superintendent Search Workshop with NESDEC
Date: December 5, 2011 @ 7PM
Location: Oyster River High School, 55 Coe Drive, Durham ,NH 03824 in Room C-124
Attendees: Henry Brackett, Krista Butts, Ken DeBenedictis, Jim Kach, Ann Lane, Leon Levesque, Jocelyn
O’Quinn, Megan Turnbul , Ann Wright
No audience present at start of meeting. Meeting called to order by board chair Henry Brackett at 7:05PM 1. Reviewed Focus group report - Ken D. pointed out the report is lengthy, capturing al comments he walked the board through the report citing highlights. 126 people participated in focus groups • Four areas that stood out as traits for new superintendent: 1) Leadership skills - Strategic planner, ability to coalesce, skilled in process, able to hire best people and empower staff, not a micro-manager 2) Highly developed communication skills – Help people to practice buy-in, reach out and to incorporate to bring people together 3) Attractive personal qualities – Strong moral compass, life-long learner, someone who has grown through education, etc. Someone who wants to work in Oyster River, very open-minded and decisive (be strong enough to say no) 4) Experienced educator – Pre-K- 12, assess curricula These four areas repeatedly came up. Things that came up were indicators of these types of skills. • Jim Kach mentioned that budgetary strengths should be highlighted; want to see business • Areas that superintendent should address in short term (first six to twelve months) : 1) Build community relationships - Restore civility and develop trusting relationships; need 2) Organize a strategic vision/plan for the district – Many areas are covered in this section. Strategic organization of what comes next is vital. 3) Examine the budget development process and seek ways to successful y communicate 4) Assess curriculum and instruction – Key Performance Indicators, etc. • Ann Lane mentioned that we want to tuition-in students; also want to have internal alignment and alignment with core standards in the curricula • Megan Turnbul asked about what criteria stood out; Ken stated that having strong community relationships is very important to Oyster River • Jim Kach asked why even have a school board; Ken D. stated that al constituent groups need to come to a common ground and resolve differences in a courteous and diplomatic way- - not one group was singled out in the focus groups • Jim Kach concerned about efforts to de-legitimize the school board • Ken D. mentioned that the report contains hundreds of indicators; he tried to show all comments. People believe that Oyster River is a good place and want a leader to be here to help move to next level of greatness; folks were asked to soul search • Ken D. stated that the report shows that this was very open; in districts that are oppressed one would not have this level of participation and sharing. This shows this was an open and free conversation • Lee L. commented about the communication theme; it’s not that we don’t communicate. We have not communicated where we are going. We need to do a good job of stating where we are headed. This will prevent a knee jerk reaction when certain decisions are made. • Jocelyn O. felt this was very encouraging; shows we want a strategic plan • Per Lee L. the focus group report is already on the ORCSD web site and Ken D. has 20 copies for distribution that could be distributed throughout the district; Lee wil help link the report in Durham/Lee/Madbury town updates as wel as will link his superintendent report. • Ken D. feels this report is a starting point, cleansing to start building 2. Issue of trust • Need chance to take the ton of data and do verification per Ken D. • Could do questionnaire/surveys, interviews to key individuals, power broker in order to get • Jocelyn suggested that we put this discussion item on a future, regular school board agenda • Henry is hearing that we need to process sooner or later • Ann W. said we cannot deliberate and vote at tonight’s meeting • Ann L. said we should do a survey • Lee L. said purpose in talking to Ken D. is to not let this fall through. See what Ken D. has done as a starting point. Lee will ask Ken D. to do a proposal; time is of essence. • Ann W. is concerned about having NESDEC shift gears and work simultaneously on another project; worried that this may be cross-purposes: working for the board on one and working for the community on another (trust issue). Ken D. would not do this project on trust; someone else in NESDEC would handle the trust issue. Ken. D. cited that there are often instances when do multiple projects. • Ken D. asked whether or not board would like to have NESDEC put together a proposal. • Lee L. believes we have a foundation and need to set up a direction to deal with this issue. Want to deal with NESDEC because have done all this background work. 3. Sample letter for the Screening Committee • Megan suggested communication committee help with letter. Communication did this • Ann Wright made motion to have communications committee send the letters to constituent groups on screening committee. Krista Butts seconded. Voted 7-0 4. Selecting Community members • Ann Wright referred to Megan’s suggestion to have applicants apply then allow each board member submit a name, then have two names selected from a hat. • Ann Lane suggested having each board member putting in two names • Jocelyn worried about representation; rather have the Board select community members and • Megan believes community members should send in letters on why interested, ability to meet time commitment, and any skills that they feel are relevant • Ann Lane wants to adopt Megan’s suggestion • Ann Lane made a motion upon the receipt of letters of interest, board reviews list and discusses qualifications, and addresses inadequacies in terms of representation on the committee; then, fol owing conversation, each board member selects a name, puts into a hat and either Lee or Cody select name; Krista Butts seconded motion. Jim suggested names are redacted. Vote 6 approved- 1 (Henry Brackett voted against) • The selection of screening committee must be done by Jan. 3rd. So, need to select by Dec. 21st. • Megan concerned about timeframe to get this done quickly • Newspaper should be notified, etc. per Henry • Jocelyn set up meeting as soon as possible, Thursday Dec. 8 for the Communications Committee; Megan will work on project plan prior to meeting to help expedite (A second audience member arrived at 8:08PM) • Lee said we can find a date and time for the first session; Ken D. said screening committee will meet Tuesday, Jan.3 from 6:30-9PM and at that night wil select night for next meeting on Jan. 5 and the dates/times for the interviews. Lee to ask to get ORHS conference room for Jan. 3 meeting. • Communications committee puts together press release about screening committee Lee L. asked when Ken D. wil meet with the board again. NESDEC/Ken D. to meet with screening committee on Jan. 3 and 5. Ken D. wil meet with School Board next on Jan. 16, 2012. Problem is that Jan. 16 is MLK day. Changed the date; Ken D. will meet with School Board on Jan 19, 2012 instead. Screening committee will announce individuals moving forward, wil need to vote, and then do a workshop for when candidates come in the following week. Candidates will come most likely two at a time. The chair of the screening committee wil come and announce names at Jan. 19 meeting. Megan asked when we wil choose SB representatives for screening committee; informed that this will be done on Dec. 21 School Board meeting. At 8:16PM Krista Butts motioned to adjourn and Ann Lane seconded. 7-0 approved. Meeting minutes prepared and submitted by Megan Turnbul .

Source: http://www.orol.org/rtk/search/court/2012-02-02-exhibits/19-2011-12-05-D-12%2005%2011%20SB%20Special%20Workshop%20Minutes.pdf

buffaloseminary.org

Dr. Joplin’s film class caught up with Gwendolyn Whittle ‘79, Oscar nominee for her work as sound editor for James Cameron’s Avatar. Via the class’s Facebook page, the following questions were posed by Dr. Joplin, Jenna Desiderio, Madeline Friedman, Maxine Hu, Kathryn Michalek, Corey Schoellkopf, Kelsey Shea, Taylor Smith, and Haley Stearns. Ms. Whittle, thanks so much for doing this

Microsoft word - revel_9_los_marcadores_del_discurso_del_lenguaje_juvenil_de_madrid.doc

JØRGENSEN, Annette Myre; LÓPEZ, Juan A. Martínez. Los marcadores del discurso del lenguaje juvenil de Madrid. Revista Virtual de Estudos da Linguagem – ReVEL . Vol. 5, n. 9, agosto de 2007. ISSN LOS MARCADORES DEL DISCURSO DEL LENGUAJE JUVENIL DE Annette Myre Jørgensen1 Juan A. Martínez López2 RESUMEN : En este trabajo describimos un aspecto concreto del lenguaje juvenil: e

Copyright © 2010-2014 Sedative Dosing Pdf