ANIMATION, AFTER EFFECTS AND ILLUSTRATION
WO R K E X PE R I E N C E
CURIOUS PICTURES - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
Team Umi Zoomi –
Animator on 2nd season of Umi Zoomi. (August, 2009 - October, 2010)
LITTLE AIRPLANE PRODUCTIONS - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
Wonder Pets –
Animator on 2nd season of Wonder Pets. (January, 2007- December, 2008)
3rd and Bird
- Animator. Aired on BBC’s childrens’ network. (January, 2008 - August, 2009)
LUCY BLACKWELL/UPSIDEDOWNIT - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
- Sesame Street - Storyboarded and animated 11 short pieces using Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
Designed characters and backgrounds for “Squeak learns to Swim.”
- Animated motion graphics for interstitials and lower thirds.
EYE DESIGN - FLASH AND AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
- Television commercial for Actonel, a prescription drug. Animated illustrated backgrounds using Flash for line work,
and Photoshop and After Effects for ‘watercolor wash’ animation.
EMBER MEDIA - GRAPHIC DESIGN PRODUCTION ARTIST, MOTION GRAPHICS, AND VIDEO EDITING
- Edited and animated existing illustrations to create a video of the children’s book “The Nighteater,” by Ana Juan. Plays
on Scholastic’s Lee y Seras website to promote child literacy.
Other projects include motion graphics, video editing, and page layout.
EDIT ONE - PHOTOSHOP RETOUCHER
Masked and retouched photos of models and objects to be used in animated photomatics for television commercials.
Company clients include Pepperidge Farms, Actonel, and more.
FUNNY GARBAGE - ANIMATOR, AFTER EFFECTS COMPOSITOR
- Using After Effects, animated interstitials for an HD childrens' cable station called The Family Room.
The project involved a mixture of drawn artwork and green screen photographs of children.
WORK IN PROGRESS - COMPOSITOR, STORYBOARD ARTIST, AND BACKGROUND ARTIST
- CBS’ New York Jets based cartoon. Composited Flash animation and backgrounds in After Effects.
JEFF SCHER- ASSISTANT PAINTER AND ANIMATOR
- "Mary Cassatt Barbie" biography. Rotoscoped, animated and painted cels.
- Opening for HBO Family's Christmas Special "Twas the Night"
PE R S O N A L F I L M O G R A P H Y & A RT E X H I B I TS
Too Art for TV 2009
Exhibited 5 pen and ink illustrations as part of an animation industry group show.
Little Moon Monster - Thesis film for School of Visual Arts. Director, Writer, Artist
Traditional Cel Animation on 16mm Film
2003 East Lansing Children's Film Festival
2003 ASIFA East Animation Festival - 2nd Place in Student Category
A Little Ink Spot - Animators Ink's 2nd Animation Collaboration - Co-Director with Steve McGinnis
2003 Arlene's Grocery Picture Show - "Best Animated Short"
CO M P U T E R & A RT S K I L L S
Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop - Advanced
Art skills -
Life Drawing, Pastels, Watercolor, digital painting,
animation, rotoscoping, exposure sheets, and storyboarding
Flash, Premier, Final Cut Pro, InDesign - Intermediate
E D U C AT I O N
1998-2002 School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
1999 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
(BFA) Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation
Intensive Japanese Language Studies summer course.
1997 Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI
SOGC TECHNICAL UPDATE SOGC TECHNICAL UPDATE The Use of Progesterone for Prevention of Preterm Birth represents an abstraction of the evidence rather than aThis technical update has been reviewed by the Maternal Fetalmethodological review. The level of evidence and quality ofMedicine Committee and approved by the Executive of the Societyrecommendations are described using the criteria
Food, Drug, Agriculture, Health Care, Biotechnology and Biodiversity Life Sciences in Brazil is an electronic newsletter with information on recent legislation in the areas of Agriculture, Health Care, Innovation, Biotechnology and Biodiversity. This monthly publication is prepared by the LifeSciences practice group of Pinheiro Neto Advogados in English and Portuguese languages. If you do not w