Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.
04 lpn-rn pharmacology test
1. Which of these abbreviations indicate
5. A child is to receive amoxicillin (Amoxil)
regularly spaced intervals during each 24
an oral suspension containing 125 mg per
2. How many milligrams are equivalent to
6. A patient is to receive cephalexin (Keflex)
3. Which of these doses is the smallest?
7. A patient is to receive cyanocobalamin
4. A 3 ml syringe illustrated below contains
arrows. How many millileters of solution
8. Penicillin G sodium for injection contains
250,000 units per millimeter. How many units would there be in 2.5 ml?
9. A patient is to receive meperdine (Demerol)
hydrochloride 75mg and atropine sulfate 0.3
12. A patient is to receive 1,000 ml of IV
mg IM preoperatively. Demerol is available
solution over 8 hours. Four hours later,
in a prepackaged syringe containing 100 mg
620 ml remain. The infusion set delivers
containing 0.4 mg per ml. If the two drugs
administration, how many millimeters would
13. A patient is to receive gentamicin sulfate
10. A patient is to receive 500 ml of IV fluid in 3
hours. The infusion pump should be set to
many drops per minute should the patient
11. A patient is to receive 300 ml of IV fluid
milliliter. The drip mechanism should be
15. A U-100 insulin syringe is illustrated
18. An older adult patient who is receiving a
insulin injection (regular Insulin) labeled
(Tigan) suppositories are prescribed for a
16. Which of these is a major principle of
20. Which of these ideas should be included
quinidine sulfate to a patient and finds
in the instructions given to a patient who
mg”. What initial nursing action is most
a. If dizziness occurs as a side effect,
allow for a half hour rest after ingestion.
full minute before administering the quinidine
22. A patient is receiving aminophylline
23. A recently hired nurse is administering
26. A patient’s family member requests
presence of a witness and chart the action.
27. When administering a medication to a
30. A patient is to receive antitubercular
the syringe to prevent unnecessary dilution of the medication.
32. A patient is receiving 1,000 ml of of
a. “If pain isn’t relieved after one
b. “If pain isn’t relieved after one
tablet dissolves, you may take another tablet.”
c. “If pain isn’t relieved after one
tablet dissolves, next time start by taking two tablets.”
37. When a patient is receiving morphine
sulfate for pain control, the patient is
and then the Regular Insulin in the same syringe.
38. Antibiotic therapy should be carried
antibiotic drops in a patient’s left ear.
35. A patient is to take prednisone 10 mg
36. A patient is to use miconazole nitrate
41. Sulindac (Clinoril), which is used for
46. A patient who has recently started on
43. Because of the action of the diuretic
48. A patient is receiving isophane (NPH)
44. A patient is being treated for angina
Which of these side effects is likely to
49. Folic acid is useful in the treatment of
53. A patient is receiving the antineoplastic
display which of these symptoms when these drugs are abruptly withdrawn?
55. Elderly patients are particularly prone
receive filgrastim (Neupogen), a colony stimulating factor. The
56. Methocarbamol (Robaxin) is a centrally
acting skeletal muscle relaxant that has
c. Increase the destruction of monocytes in
58. When anticonvulsive medications such
THIS IS THE END OF THE TEST.
Professor Salah Badawi Ahmed Doma Postal Address: El-Yasmin Village, El-Arish, North Sinai, Egypt. Academic Qualifications: B. Sc. Special degree in Mathematics (Distinction with honor), Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt, June 1966. M. Sc. in Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt, January 1970. PhD. in Mathematical Physics, Tb
1000mg AMOXICILLIN SODIUM and 200mg CLAVULANATE POTASSIUM Powder For Injection Products Detailed 1000mg AMOXICILLIN SODIUM and 200mg CLAVULANATE POTASSIUM Powder For Injection AMOXICILLIN SODIUM & CLAVULANATE POTASSIUM FOR I.V. INJECTION COMPOSITION: Each vial contains 1000mg amoxicillin (as the sodium salt) and 200mg clavulanic acid (as the potassium salt). INDICATIONS: U