Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.
Microsoft word - research.doc
Details of research papers published by Faculty/Residents in indexed medical journals in
last two years (give name of authors, title of paper, Journal name, volume, year of
publication and page numbers) Pathology
1. Practical CSF Cytology, Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Indian J.Pathol Microbiol 2008;51:463.
2. Two unusual primary tumors of parotid, Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Cytopathology 2008;
3. Aspiration cytology of Virchow’s node: an experience from a general hospital in India,
Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Cytopathology 2008; 19(S):86.
4. Seminoma of Undescended testis presenting as acute abdomen, Dr.S.Satyanarayana,
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2009; 52:278-9.
5. Salivary gland tumors oral and surgical pathology, Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Indian
6. Cytology of infective lesions, Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Acta Cytol 2010; 54(S):370
7. The value of diagnostic cytology in resource poor settings, Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Acta
8. Utility of Fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of infective lesions,
Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Diagnostic Hostopathology 2011;17:301-12.
9. High prevalence of Hashimoto Thyroiditis in a coastal district of India,
Dr.S.Satyanarayana, Cytopathology 2011; 22(S):100.
10. Seminoma of undescended testis presenting as acute abdomen, Dr.Manisha
Mohapatra, Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2009;52:278-9
11. Unusual tumors of breast, Dr.Manisha Mohapatra Proceedings of Annual Conference
of Indian Academy of Cytologists; 2011:81.
1. Sreeharry B, Pandey AK and Sreehari BM, et al: VO2 Max at various age groups in
sedentary individuals. Biomedicine 2010;30(2):203-206
2. Pandey AK, Das A, Sreehari BM ,et al. Myocardial Performance in Newly diagnosed
Asymptomatic Essential Hypertension. Accepted for publication in IJPP; 55(2) issue.
3. Pandey AK, Sreehari BM and Himabindu, et al : Clinico-Biochemical spectrum of
hypokalemia. Accepted for publication in Biomedicine 2011; 31(2).
1. Lupus vulgaris and borderline tuberculoid leprosy: an interesting co-occurrence.
Rao GR, Sandhya S, Sridevi M, Amareswar A, Narayana BL,
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2011 Jan-Feb ;77(1):111. [DOI]
2. Large congenital melanocytic nevus with metastatic melanoma with a probable
Rao GR, Durga Prasad BK, Amareswar A, Vijaya KT,
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2011 Jan-Feb ;77(1):51-4. [DOI]
3. Herpes zoster motor neuropathy: a clinical and electrophysiological study.
Gopal KV, Sarvani D, Krishnam Raju PV, Rao GR, Venkateswarlu K
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2010 Sep-Oct ;76(5):569-71. [DOI]
4. Pigmented basal cell carcinoma of the scrotum: an unusual site.
Rao GR, Amareswar A, Kumar YH, Prasad TS, Rao NR
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2008 Sep-Oct ;74(5):508-9.
5. Pruritic papular eruptions of HIV: a clinicopathologic and therapeutic study.
Lakshmi SJ, Rao GR, , , Rao KA, Prasad PG, Kumar YH
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2008 Sep-Oct ;74(5):501-3.
6 Subdural haematoma; an uncommon presentation of thrombocytopenia in HIV
G. Raghurama Rao, N. Subrahmanyam, A.Amareswar
International Journal of STD & AIDS 2010 : 21 ; 443-445.
7. Vitiligo triggers Dermatology Times, January 2010 8. Sweet’s syndrome with sub acute intestinal obstruction. MVRJ Somayajulu, G. Raghurama Rao, A.Amareswar, N. Ramkoteswar Rao JAPI , September 2010. Vol 58 9. Efficacy, safety and tolerability of microsphere adapalene vs conventional adapalene
G.Raghurama Rao, Sanjay Ghosh, Rachita Durat et al
International Journal of Dermatology 2009: 48, 1360-1365.
10. Efficacy and tolerability of sertaconazole nitrate 2% cream vs miconazole in patients
A.Sharma, D.G Saple, A. Surjushe, G.R.R. Rao et al
What’s New in Dermatology, STD & Leprosy Apr – Jun 2009. Issue 59.
12. An open-label evaluation of the efficacy, safety and tolerability of Halobetasol
ointment 0.05% in Indian patients with chronic dermatoses.
D.G.Saple, Mahendra. M.Kura, G.Raghurama Rao
Indian Medical Gazzette , November 2008 : Vol. CXL II ,No 11 , 409-414 13. Anthrax G. Raghurama Rao , David H. Walker Textbook of Tropical & Infectious Diseases, 3rd edition, edited by Dr. David H.
1) Satish Chandra.T, Sudhakar.M, Ajay Kumar.Y, Murthy P.S.N, PUBEROPHONIA;
International Journal of Laryngology; 2011; (1)
2) Sudhakar.M; Satish Chandra.T, Ajay Kumar.Y; Murthy P.S.N; LARYNGEAL
SCHWANNOMA; International Journal of Laryngology; 2011; 1
1) Pandey A.K., Asim Das, Sreenivas, Sreehari BM, Y.Himabindu, Astoush Kumar and
G.Bhavani. Maternal Myocardial performance in various stages of pregnancy and postpaturam. Research journal of Cardiology, 2010, 3(1); 9-16.
2) Pandey A.K, Asim Das and Sreehari BM,Y.Himabindu ,Ch.Srinivas ,Astoush Kumar
and G.Bhavaniet.Application of signal Averaged Electrocardiography and Ejection Fraction for prediction of cardiovascular Arrhythmic events.Reserch journal of cardiology 2010;3(1): 17-24.
3) Sreeharry B, Pandey A.K, and Sreehari BM, Y.Himabindu; Vo2 Max at various age
groups in sedentary individuals. Bio medicine 2010; 30(2):203-206.
4) Pandey A.K, Asim Das, Astoush Kumar, Sreehari BM, G.Bhavani. And Y.Himabindu,
Myocardial performance in newly diagnosed asymptomatic Essential Hypertension. Ac published in IJPP 2011; 55(2):110-118.
Pandey A.K, Varsha Vijay Akhade, srihari BM and .Y.Himabindu; Clinico Biochemical. Profile of Hypokalemic patients. Accepted for publication in Bio medicine 2011:31(2).
1. Changing Demographic Profile of Patient seeking cataract Surgery 2. Incidence of Diabetes and Hypertension in Patient seeking free cataract surgery.
Under publication –Journal of Epidemiology
BIBLIOGRAFIAS PARA AS PROVAS I e II LINGUA PORTUGUESA Bibliografia sugerida para as Provas I e II AZEREDO, José Carlos de. Gramática Houaiss da língua portuguesa . São Paulo: Publifolha, 2008. CIPRO Neto, Pasquale e INFANTE, Ulisses. Gramática da língua portuguesa . 2, ed. São Paulo: Scipione, 2003. CUNHA, Celso; CINTRA, Luis F. Lindley. Nova gramática do português
For discussion ACFEH Paper 13/2009 on 9 December 2009 Advisory Council on Food and Environmental Hygiene Summary of Recent Food Surveillance Targeted surveillance on sulphur dioxide in meat In the summer months, the CFS conducted a targeted food surveillance project to assess the use of sulphur dioxide in fresh meat. Though commonly added to foods like dried fruits and fru