Pharmacie sans ordonnance livraison rapide 24h: acheter viagra en ligne en France.
Confirmed School Shootings Related to
Source: Citizens Commission on Human Rights International
1. Newtown, Connecticut – December 14, 2012: 20-year-old Adam Lanza
shot and killed
20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Family members say Lanza
was taking psychotropic drugs
for a personality disorder, although no one has confirmed
the specific brand yet.
2. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon
shot and killed
another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being
treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft
drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.
3. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari
and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself.
Saari was taking an SSRI
and a benzodiazapine
. He was also seeing a psychologist.
4. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak
shot and killed
five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois
University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac
. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax
in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.
5. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen
had been taking antidepressants
before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen
more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.
6. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon
stormed through his school
with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court
records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone
7. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise
, on Prozac
, shot and killed
his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.
8. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano
strolled into his high
school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher
Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for
”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.
9. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard
took a rifle
to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the
10. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman
, on the
, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three
students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist
before the shooting.
11. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush
was taking the
when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.
12. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon
was being treated with the
when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.
13. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris
and his accomplice,
, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing
themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox
. Klebold’s medical records remain
sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone
counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
14. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper
fired two shotgun rounds in
his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant
15. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel
murdered his parents and
then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two
and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac
. Kinkel had been
attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.
Committed by Individuals on Psychiatric
10 recent murders and murder-suicides, resulting in 56 dead and 80 wounded:
1. Aurora, Colorado – July 20, 2012: 25-year-old James Holmes
opened fire in a crowded
movie theater, killing 12 people and wounding 58 others. Holmes was addicted to the
prescription painkiller Vicodin
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – March 8, 2012: 30-year-old John Shick
, former patient of
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and former student at nearby Duquesne
University, shot and killed one and injured six inside UPMC’s Western Psychiatrist
Institute. Nine antidepressants
were identified among the drugs police found in Shick’s
3. Seal Beach, California – October 12, 2011: Scott DeKraai
, a harbor tugboat worker,
entered the hair salon where his ex-wife worked, killing her and seven others and injuring
one. At DeKraai’s initial hearing, his attorney indicated to the judge that DeKraai was
prescribed the antidepressant Trazodone
and the “mood stabilizer” Topamax
4. Lakeland, Florida – May 3, 2009: Toxicology test results showed that 34-year-old Troy
was on Tegretol
, a drug prescribed for “bi-polar disorder,” when he shot and
killed his wife and two of his three children in their home before killing himself.
5. Granberry Crossing, Alabama – April 26, 2009: 53-year-old Fred B. Davis
killed a police officer and wounded a sheriff’s deputy who had responded to a call that
Davis had threatened a neighbor with a gun. Prescription drug bottles found at the scene
showed that Davis was prescribed the antipsychotic drug Geodon
6. Middletown, Maryland – April 17, 2009: Christopher Wood
shot and killed his wife,
three small children and himself inside their home. Toxicology test results verified that
Wood had been taking the antidepressants Cymbalta
and the anti-anxiety
7. Concord, California – January 11, 2009: Jason Montes
, 33, shot and killed his wife and
then himself at home. Montes had earlier begun taking the antidepressant Prozac
depression related to his impending divorce and a recent bankruptcy.
8. Little Rock, Arkansas – August 14, 2008: Less than 48 hours after Timothy Johnson
shot and killed Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman Bill Gwatney, the Little Rock
Police declared they were investigating shooter’s use of the antidepressant Effexor
which was found in Johnson’s house. A Little Rock city police report later stated that
Johnson “was on an anti-depressant and that the drug may have played a part in his
‘irrational and violent behavior.’”
9. Omaha, Nebraska – December 5, 2007: 19-year-old Robert Hawkins
killed eight people
and wounded five before committing suicide in an Omaha mall. Autopsy results
confirmed he was under the influence of the “anti-anxiety” drug Valium.
10. North Meridian, Florida – July 8, 2003: Doug Williams
killed five and wounded nine of
his fellow Lockheed Martin employees before killing himself. Williams was reported as
having been taking two antidepressants, Zoloft and Celexa
, for depression after a failed
11. Wakefield, Massachusetts – December 26, 2000: 42-year-old computer technician
had been taking three antidepressants
when he hunted down
employees in the accounting and human resources offices where he worked, killing
Patient Information (please complete in ink) Name: Mr/Mrs/Ms___________________________________________ Address: __________________________________________________________ Home Phone: _____________________ Work Phone: _____________________ Cell Phone: ____________________ Occupation: _____________________________ Employer: _____________________________________________ Who can we thank
By Eric Donnenfeld, M.D. Rockville Centre, N.Y. Incorporating CyclosporineOphthalmic into YourTreatment Regimen Adding this advanced protects the ocular surface. Lissamine green androse bengal facilitate a more accurate assessment. medication presents few They aid the dry eye diagnosis by showing the clas-sic conjunctival staining in the interpalpebral fis- issues for clinicians.