Microsoft word - curriculum vitae
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Tabriz
Tel: +98 411 3393109 Fax: +98 411 3340191
EDUCATION University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran PhD in Analytical Chemistry, June 2004
Thesis: “Study of the luminescence properties of some pharmaceutical compounds in organized media and application in analysis” Thesis supervisor: Prof. Jamshid L. Manzoori
MSc in Analytical Chemistry, December 1998
Thesis: “Spectrophotometric determination of osmium based on its catalytic effect on the oxidation of carminic acid by hydrogen peroxide”
Thesis supervisor: Prof. Jamshid L. Manzoori
University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran Assistant Professor 2004-2010 Associate Professor 2010-now
Taught the courses “Instrumental Analysis” and “Instrumental Analysis Lab” for undergraduate students.
Taught the course “General Chemistry” for undergraduate students.
Taught the course “Advanced Analytical Chemistry” for postgraduate students. Taught the course “Analytical Spectroscopy” for postgraduate students. Taught the course “New Trends in Analytical Chemistry (Fluorescence Spectroscopy)” for PhD students.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCES Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK, 2003
Visiting Researcher in a project on luminescence spectroscopy directed by Prof. James N. Miller.
Directed six MSc theses in analytical chemistry.
1. “Heavy atom induced-room temperature phosphorescence analysis of two
indole derivatives” paper presented in 3rd Analytical Research Forum of RSC, Sunderland, UK.
2. “Development of a new analytical spectroscopic methodology based on the
competitive aggregation in a dye-surfactant-drug system. Application to the determination of gemfibrozil” paper presented in 12th European Conference on Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules, Paris, France.
3. “Application of surfactant-dye binding degree method for the determination of
codeine in pharmaceutical preparations” paper presented in 6th Aegean Analytical Chemistry Days Conference, Denizli, Turkey.
More than 30 papers have also been presented in the national (Iranian) conferences. PUBLICATIONS
1. “Spectrophotometric Determination of Osmium Based on its Catalytic Effect on
the Oxidation of Carminic Acid by Hydrogen Peroxide” Talanta 53 (2000), 61-68.
2. “Spectrofluorimetric study of host-guest complexation of ibuprofen with β-
cyclodextrin and its analytical application” Spectrochim. Acta 59A (2003), 909-916.
3. “Spectrofluorimetric and micelle-enhanced spectrofluorimetric methods for the
determination of gemfibrozil in pharmaceutical preparations” J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 31 (2003), 507-513.
4. “Spectrofluorimetric determination of piroxicam in pharmaceutical preparations
and spiked human serum using micellar media” Microchim. Acta 143 (2003), 39-44.
5. “Spectrofluorimetric and cyclodextrin-enhanced spectrofluorimetric methods for
the determination of naphazoline in nasal and eye drops” Ind. J. Chem. 42A (2003), 2988-2992.
6. “Study on the inclusion complex between β-cyclodextrin and celecoxib by
spectrofluorimetry and its analytical application” IL Farmaco 60 (2005), 575-581.
7. “Study of the heavy atom induced-room temperature phosphorescence
properties of melatonin and its analytical application” Spectrochim. Acta 63A (2006), 337-342.
8. “Spectrofluorimetric determination of tin in canned foods” J. Hazard. Mater. 137
9. “The application of crude extract of kohlrabi (Brassica oleracea gongylodes) as a rich
Source of peroxidase in the spectrofluorimetric determination of hydrogen peroxide in honey samples” Anal. Sci. 22 (2006), 1201-1206.
10. “Ultratrace determination of cadmium by cold vapor atomic absorption
spectrometry after preconcentration with a simplified cloud point extraction methodology” Talanta 71 (2007), 582-587.
11. “The use of crude extract of kohlrabi (Brassica oleracea gongylodes) as a source of
peroxidase in the spectrofluorimetric determination of thiamine” Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 28 (2007), 246-250.
12. “Simple and rapid methods for the fabrication of polymeric and glass chips for
using in analytical chemistry” Anal. Chim. Acta 589 (2007), 84-88.
13. “Ultratrace determination of silver in water samples by electrothermal atomic
absorption spectrometry after preconcentration with a ligand-less cloud point extraction methodology” J. Hazard. Mater. 144 (2007) 458-463.
14. “Simplified cloud point extraction for the preconcentration of ultra-trace
amounts of gold prior to determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” Microchim. Acta 159 (2007) 71-78.
15. “Development of a new analytical spectroscopic methodology based on the
competitive aggregation in a dye-surfactant-drug system: Application to the determination of gemfibrozil” Spectroscopy 22 (2008) 309-317.
16. “Ionic liquid-based single drop microextraction combined with electrothermal
atomic absorption spectrometry for the determination of manganese in water samples” Talanta, 77 (2009) 1539-1544.
17. “Ultra-trace determination of lead in water and food samples by using ionic
liquid-based single drop microextraction-electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” Anal. Chim. Acta 644 (2009) 48-52.
18. “Surfactant-to-dye binding degree method for the determination of morphine
hydrochloride and codeine phosphate” Anal. Lett. 42 (2009) 1539-1551.
19. “Preconcentration of trace cadmium and manganese using 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-
naphtol-modified TiO2 nanoparticles and their determination by flame atomic absorption spectrometry” Intern. J. Environ. Anal. Chem. 89 (2009) 749-758.
20. “A new methodology for pharmaceutical analysis based on the competitive
aggregation in an amphiphilic system” Current Pharm. Anal. 5 (2009) 432-437.
21. “Hollow fiber-based liquid phase microextraction using ionic liquid solvent for
preconcentration of lead and nickel from environmental and biological samples prior to determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” J. Hazard. Mater. 176 (2010) 481-486.
22. “Reverse micelle coacervate-based extraction combined with electrothermal
atomic absorption spectrometry for the determination of arsenic in water and oyster tissue samples” Microchim. Acta 169 (2010) 187-193.
23. “Ionic liquid-based single drop microextraction for preconcentration of cobalt
before its determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” J. AOAC Int. 93 (2010) 985-991.
24. “Surfactant-to-dye binding degree method for the determination of fluvoxamine
maleate and citalopram hydrobromide in pharmaceuticals” Cent. Eur. J. Chem. 8 (2010) 536-542.
25. “Spectrofluorimetric determination of buparvaquone in biological fluids, food
samples and a pharmaceutical formulation by using terbium-deferasirox probe” Food Chem. 126 (2011) 1845-1849.
26. “Spectrofluorimetric determination of folic acid in tablets and urine samples
using 1,10-phenanthroline-terbium probe” Luminescence 26 (2011) 106-111.
27. “Ultrasound-assisted ionic liquid-based microextraction for preconcentration of
arsenic prior to its determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” Current Anal. Chem. 7 (2011) 262-268.
28. “Terbium-sensitized fluorescence methods for the determination of deferasirox
in biological fluids and tablet formulation” Luminescence 26 (2011) 244-250.
29. “Gold nanoparticles-based resonance light scattering method for the
determination of phenothiazine drugs” J. Food Drug Anal. In Press
30. “Enhancement of the chemiluminescence of permanganate-formaldehyde system
by gold/silver nanoalloys and its application to trace determination of melamine” Microchim Acta In press
Environmental and pharmaceutical analysis, Application of organized media and ionic liquids in analytical chemistry, Application of nanoparticles in analytical spectroscopy LANGUAGES Turkish (native) and Persian. Reading, writing, translation and basic speaking competence in English.
QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY Monrovia, Liberia Report on Activities Covering March-April, 2013 INTRODUCTION The Quality Control Laboratory of the Liberia Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority is concerned with the qualitative and quantitative analyses of medicines and medicinal products, with as much accuracy as possible, to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of
MAX Saver Plan Drug List 08/21/13 GENERIC NAME AMOXICILLIN (TRIHYDRATE) FOR SUSP 125 MG/5MLAMOXICILLIN (TRIHYDRATE) FOR SUSP 200 MG/5MLAMOXICILLIN (TRIHYDRATE) FOR SUSP 250 MG/5MLAMOXICILLIN (TRIHYDRATE) FOR SUSP 400 MG/5MLATENOLOL & CHLORTHALIDONE TAB 100-25 MGATENOLOL & CHLORTHALIDONE TAB 50-25 MG GENERIC NAME CIPROFLOXACIN HCL TAB 250 MG (BASE EQUIV)CIPROFLOXACIN HCL T